Magic Mulch - This product sucks
MAGIC MULCH IS A PLANTING ADDITIVE THAT COMBINES MILLED SPHAGNUM MOSS WITH THE WONDERS OF SEAWEED.
Contains:- Moss & Seaweed
Developed for healthier stronger plants with a-lot less water - organically
Holds upto 20 times it’s own weight in moisture naturally - before slowly releasing it when needed. - "thats its secret!".
- Our milled moss is easily blended through potting mixes, soils,composts,and is especially good for pots & raised up vege gardens.
- It takes up to 10 years to breakdown in the soil before turning to to peat.
- retaining moisture all the time as it decomposes.
- Sustainable harvested with care.
- All the trace elements, minerials, vitamins, amino acids for your plants like vegetables, starberries, fruit and citrus trees.
- Feeds for over a year – totally organic
Blend Magic Mulch through your soil by applying 10 litres (our small cube) over 1-2 metres of soil and mix in.
or One good handfull into a bucket of mix - potting, compost etc
or place a layer about the top of existing plants and water well in. You can also place a layer of shingle or woodchip over this if required.
On existing plants - just work into the top soil level and water in. (it's a good idea to use this under other mulch's such as woodchips on existing trees.)
MAGIC MULCH has antiseptic properties that are beneficial to a plants welfare and growth.
Trees with damaged roots have also been helped by its application.
An anti-fungal property in it, "Sphagnol", is part of the moss structure and helps in resisting attack by other fungi.
We have learned that rose growers and orchardists have profited from its application.
Facts: Seaweed has the following compounds in it.
Minerals and Trace Elements:
Boron, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium, Cobalt, Sodium, Copper, Sulphur as Sulphate, Iodine, Zinc, Nitrogen, Alginates.
Vitamins: A; B1; B2; B3; B5; C; E; Carotene; Chorine: Pantene.
Amino Acids: Aspartame, Histidine, Glutamate, Phenylalanine, Asparagine, Proline, Glutamine, Alanine, Serine, Arganine.